COVID-19 for Manufacturing Businesses in Melbourne’s South East Region
You are invited to attend an online forum
Thursday 18 November 2021 6:30pm-7:30pm. Via MS Teams
Hear from Bayswater Business Precinct industry leaders
PACCAR, Jayco and Mondelez
and how they have been managing COVID in the workplace.
- An update on the current COVID-19 situation
- Victoria’s roadmap to reopening and business obligations
- Vaccination strategies and requirements for operators and staff
- An opportunity for Q&A
This forum will be chaired by Mr John Bennie, CEO of City of Greater Dandenong.
With representatives from
- South Eastern Public Health Unit (SEPHU)
- Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions (DJPR)
- Department of Health (DH)
Should you wish to post a question to the forum beforehand please email email@example.com by 3:00pm on Thursday 18 November with the subject line Forum 3 Question.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Join with a video conferencing device
886843700.(VTC Conference ID)@video.dhhs.vic.gov.au
Video Conference ID: 134 372 113 1