Small Business COVID Hardship Fund
The Small Business COVID Hardship Fund provides $10,000 grants for eligible small and medium businesses that have experienced a reduction in turnover of at least 70 per cent. Businesses that have received funding under any of the Victorian Government COVID-19 support packages launched on or after 27 May 2021 are not eligible for a grant under this program. Businesses are encouraged to check the eligibility for this program before applying.
Modern Manufacturing Grants
What is it?
The $1.3 billion Modern Manufacturing Initiative is a key element of the Australian Government’s Modern Manufacturing Strategy and will run over four years from 2020-21 to 2023-24.
There will be six grant opportunities under each stream that align with the National Manufacturing Priorities. These Priorities are:
- Space – Currently open for applications. Applications close 22 March 2021 5PM AEDT.
- Medical Products – Currently open for applications. Applications close 29 March 2021 5PM AEDT.
- Resources Technology and Critical Minerals Processing – Currently open for applications. Applications close 1 April 2021 5PM AEDT.
- Food and Beverage – Applications will open in the coming weeks and will be due 4 weeks from opening date.
- Recycling and Clean Energy – Applications will open in the coming weeks and will be due 4 weeks from opening date.
- Defence – Applications will open in the coming weeks and will be due 4 weeks from opening date.
Moon to Mars Supply Chain Capability Improvement Grants
What is it?
The Australian Moon to Mars Supply Chain Capability Improvement Grants provide Australian businesses with grant funds to build capacity to deliver products and services into domestic and/or international space industry supply chains that could support Moon to Mars activities.
What do you get?
Grants from $250,000 up to $1 million to fund up to 75 per cent of eligible project expenditure.
Who is this for?
The Entrepreneurs Programme provides businesses with independent business advice and a business evaluation action plan to increase capability to trade in Australian markets and/or markets in other countries.
At no cost to your business, an independent and skilled business adviser will undertake an impartial evaluation of your business and its operations and make recommendations for improvement. This service may include advice, referrals and recommendations for improvement which is based on your business’s capacity and commitment to undertake significant improvements to your business.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- be a company, incorporated in Australia (or an incorporated trustee applying on behalf of a trust)
- have an annual turnover or operating expenditure within the current or previous two financial years between $1.5 million ($750,000 for remote Australia and northern Australia) and $100 million.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
13 28 46
Grants to support small-scale producers, craft brewers and distillers
Small-Scale and Craft Program
Through the 2018 election commitment ‘Taking Our Local Produce to the World’, the Victorian Government is supporting small-scale and craft agribusinesses across Victoria to grow, increase market opportunities for high-quality, high-value produce and strengthen Victoria’s regional food offerings to deliver flow-on benefits for jobs and tourism.
The Small-Scale and Craft Program is a four-year program that builds on targeting businesses looking to scale-up operations, diversify product lines and expand outreach.
Two streams of funding are currently open under the program:
Stream One is open for applications via the ‘Apply now’ button on this page and will close on Friday 6 December 2019.
Stream Two is open for expressions of interest (EOI) only and close on Tuesday 31 December 2019. Visit the How do I apply? section on the business.vic.gov.au webpage for details.
More information at www.business.vic.gov.au/support-for-your-business/grants-and-assistance