Victorian IT Traineeship Program – Build your IT capabilities
Ai Group and the Victorian Government are working together to deliver IT trainees to help address the digital skills shortage in your business.
The trainees can fill entry level positions in your business such as Help Desk and Network Support roles. The traineeship model gives you an affordable opportunity to employ people with IT career aspirations and pay them a Training Wage while they work towards their qualification.
- Works with employers to customise solutions to your IT workforce needs,
- Provides trainees that have completed job-readiness training,
- Supports employers and trainees with a dedicated mentor and supervisor training.
Benefits of the program include:
- Government-funded VET training for trainees, customised to suit your business’ needs
- Trainees ready to assist with ongoing IT improvements to protect your business systems
- A training wage that is cost effective,
- The option of using a Group Training Organisation, who employs the trainee on your behalf and is responsible for the employment contract and training.
For information contact Luba Pavlovic, Project Officer on 9867 0159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org