The Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame Awards 2020 – Nominations are now open
The Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame recognises outstanding businesses and individuals in the manufacturing industry.
Nominations for the 2020 Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame can be made here External link (opens in same window).
Nominations will close on Monday, 16 December 2019.
The award categories are as follows:
Company applications can be made under the following categories:
- Manufacturer of the Year – Small Business (less than 20 employees)
- Manufacturer of the Year – Medium Business (20-200 employees)
- Manufacturer of the Year – Large Business (over 200 employees)
Note that companies submitting applications under the categories above will also be considered for the following awards:
- Leader in Workforce Skills Development
- Leader in Industry 4.0
- Leader in Innovative Product Development and Commercialisation
- Leader in Global Supply Chain Partnerships
- Company Induction to the Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame
Individuals can be nominated for the following awards:
- Honour Roll – Service to Industry
- Woman Manufacturer of the Year
- Young Manufacturer of the Year