Maroondah BIZWEEK 2021
Accelerate your business at Maroondah BizWeek 2021!
Maroondah BizWeek 2021 will Fast Forward your business knowledge and skills through online workshops and events.
24 May to Wednesday 2 June.
What’s on offer at Maroondah BizWeek 2021:
- Running a home-based business
- Get your website listed higher in Google
- Business networking
- Accelerate your business with Simon Griffiths
- A sensible approach to starting a small business
- The innovation crash course
- Small business guide to effective marketing
- Re-emerge for business
- Own the screen – communicate with greater confidence and impact online
- Chaos to calm
- The Friday Arvo
- The practical guide to selling skills for small business success
- How to rapidly transition your retail store online
- Scaling your business for profitability without the burnout
- Cyber security for small business
- Maroondah Business Group
- Social media best practice
Bookings are essential for all workshops and events.
Women on the Go – Expressions of interest open NOW to share your story with us
Women on the Go is a joint initiative between Yarra Ranges, Knox & Maroondah Councils, celebrating 13 years in 2020, giving local business women an opportunity to network and promote their businesses.
This event, a little different this year due to COVID-19 & therefore being held virtually, is for women working from home, in retail, manufacturing, health, tourism, agriculture, creative industries & more. Commencing with a virtual small business expo, providing an opportunity to learn more and network with others from across the region. A forum follows with guest speakers and presentations from Council’s Small Business team.
Do you have a business journey of resilience that you would like to share?
We are inviting women in business the opportunity to share your story as part of the event.
Expressions of interest are open now until 8am Monday 25th May, tell us a little about your business resilience story & what you would like to share with others.
Save the date for this event : Thursday 11th June 9.30am-12pm – registrations will be opening soon.