SME Recovery Loan Scheme
The Federal Government’s SME Recovery Loan Scheme is designed to support the economic recovery, and to provide continued assistance to SMEs with a turnover of up to $250 million that received JobKeeper payment between 4 January 2021 and 28 March 2021. The Scheme is enhancing lenders’ ability to provide cheaper credit
Participating lenders are offering guaranteed loans on the following terms
- The Government guarantee will be 80% of the loan amount.
- Lenders can offer borrowers a repayment holiday of up to 24 months.
- Loans can be used for a broad range of business purposes,
- Borrowers can access up to $5 million in total, in addition to the Phase 1 and Phase 2 loan limits
- Loans are for terms of up to 10 years, with an optional repayment holiday period.
- Loans can be either unsecured or secured
- The interest rate on loans will be determined by lenders, but will be capped at around 7.5 per cent
see Commonwealth Treasury website for full information: https://treasury.gov.au/coronavirus/sme-recovery-loan-scheme
Learning from business owners that lease: what’s stopping you from going solar?
Threadlet is a local company helping small to medium-sized businesses that lease get solar.
We want to help tenants specifically because we’ve noticed they’re locked out of the market.
We are looking for any advice from SME tenants about the challenges and barriers of getting solar.
We value feedback and would love to run our solution past business owners so that we can improve what we are doing.
We want to provide value for SME so that they are profitable and sustainable in the long term.
We want everyone to benefit from solar, whether they rent or own.
Super excited to connect and learn more about your experiences.
Call me on 0401 214 607 or email me on email@example.com