Important Facts to Know About Stainless Steel Fabrications
Steel fabrication is nothing but the process of transforming the raw material into a product. Steel fabrication is not an easy-going process in cutting, bending and fitting to transform raw materials into Designing new products.
What is Stainless Steel?
Stainless Steel is an alloy made by a combination of iron and chromium. While processing, iron forms a thin layer of oxide and chromium help to keep it corrosion resistant.
Advantages of stainless steel fabrication
Steel is 100 % recyclable
Ease to fabricate
Long-lasting and has the best durability.
Steel has Heat and fire-resistant.
Use of Stainless Steel Fabrication.
Ship and boat making
For more information about various fabrication methods and reliable steel supplies, Melbourne does check Around Town Site Services, which is more than 20 years in Steel and metal fabrication Industry.
Position Vacant: Welder – Fabrication
ARB Kilsyth is a leading Australian Manufacturer and is seeking a Welder – Fabrication
- Welding of bull bars, wings, side rails, rear bars, underbody vehicle
protection (UVP), ancillary components, bolt kit assembly, bed rails
- Wing grinding
- Completing First Offs and Last Offs in accordance with the standard ARB Quality
- Meeting daily production schedule
• Read and understand Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
• Maintain equipment to ensure it does not compromise safety
• Adhere to ARB’s OH&S Policies and Procedures including wearing correct PPE
• Attend daily tool box meetings
• Ensure welding bay is clean and tidy at the end of a shift
Skills and experience
• A team mindset; recognising that the company’s success depends on effective
• Experience in MIG, TIG and Pulse Welding and
• Metal fabrication manufacturing and processes
• Quick study including reading and following SOP’s
• Sound knowledge of OH&S and Environmental regulatory requirements
• Adhering to ARB’s manual handling policy including use of lifting aids or asking for
assistance when lifting heavy or bulky loads
• Commitment to safety including that of colleagues
We are looking for staff on both day (7:30am to 3:36pm) and afternoon shift (3:30pm to 11:36pm)
The position is casual.
Send applications to: Gillian firstname.lastname@example.org