Secure Govt. Subsidies for New Apprenticeship Training in 2021
Did you know that as an employer of a new trade apprentice, you could qualify for up to $7,000 per quarter in federal government in subsidies*.
At Box Hill Institute we offer quality trade apprenticeship training in electrical, plumbing and carpentry trades at our Lilydale Lakeside campus.
Learn more about how we can work with you to train your new apprentice, and make a positive difference to your business.
- Find out about how our trade training program works
- Discover the quality training facilities available on your doorstep
- Learn more about the new Trades Centre that is scheduled to open in April 2021 and how it will transform trade training
- Hear from partner MEGT about how the government subsidies work and what you’ll need to do to access them
- Have all your questions answered by our expert trade team.
- New Apprenticeship Training Webinar
5–6pm Tuesday 8 December
Register to attend at
(link to be provided on registration)
For more information call
1300 269 445
Lilydale Lakeside Campus for
Your New Apprentice Training
No entries match your request.