Energy Efficient Communities Program – Food and Beverage Manufacturing Business Grants – GO5170
Contact- 132846 email@example.com
Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources
The objective of the grant opportunity is to support small and medium sized food and beverage manufacturing enterprises to save energy by:
- replacing existing equipment with more energy efficient equipment
- installing or replacing components to help existing systems run more efficiently
- carrying out energy audits
- monitoring and optimising energy use and emissions.
- increasing knowledge of energy efficiency practices, and
- positioning small and medium sized enterprises to adopt future technological advancement in energy consumption.
To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
and be one of the following entities:
- an entity incorporated in Australia
- a private company
- a public company
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
- a co-operative
- an incorporated, not-for-profit organisation
- an indigenous corporation
- a sole trader
- a partnership.
Estimated Grant Value (AUD):
From $10,000.00 to $25,000.00
No entries match your request.