This e-booklet has OHS management tips I’ve handpicked from blogs and articles I have written.
Why read this e-booklet?
I’ve carefully selected these blogs and briefs because:
- The individual blogs and briefs can be read in less than 5 minutes
- The actionable blogs & briefs can solve OHS management issues your business may be having in a day or at least in the same week. You don’t have to wait.
- I’ve proven the actionable blogs and briefs work with my existing clients and unfortunately many of them my clients and past employers have learned the hard way.
Who is this e-booklet for?
This e-booklet is for businesses whose employees are at an increased risk of injury due to the nature of the work tasks they must undertake as part of their employment.
Our clients currently work in commercial and civil construction, manufacturing, waste management, rail, retail, facilities management and heavy engineering.
Solving OHS issues can be a mind boggling labyrinth of out of date and non-compliant information. This e-booklet contains a few briefs that may help you out!
Download here, feel free to share and I trust you will benefit. Enjoy!
Director & OHS Consultant - Custodian Safety Services
I graduated with an Hons. B.Sc in Health & Safety Systems from the National University of Ireland, Galway in 2007 and since have applied myself and an OHS professional across a range of industries but in particular industries with employees exposed to high risk work tasks.
I am a Certified OHS Professional (COHSProf) with the Australian Institute of Health & Safety and a member of the Victorian Australian Institute of Health & Safety and recognised as an Affiliate member of Engineers Australia (AfillEAust)
In 2013 I established Custodian Safety Services as I seen a gap in the market to assist companies with OHS management system implementation, maintenance and continual improvement as an independent OHS consultant.
To date we have assisted companies achieve certification to AS/NZS 4801, ISO 45001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 in the rail, telecommunications, civil construction, waste and recycling, forestry, labour hire and facilities management (22 certified systems as of 20-09-19) and continually assist our clients with the month to month OHS management tasks required to keep there workplaces accident free and complaint.
We assist our clients by:
• Simplifying complex processes
• Bringing knowledge that comes with over 15 years of dedicated OHS learning & experiences
• Freeing up management time
• Quick response time and job turnaround
• Quoting jobs to the dollar (where possible)
In the future we will continue our endeavors to assist companies that require qualified, experienced and professional OHS support so if you or your company are experiencing difficulties related to OHS management let us know and we will be happy to have a no obligation chat or meeting to see how we can assist.