The Manufacturing Collaboration Stream supports large-scale manufacturing projects with:
- business-to-business collaboration at their core and/or
- business-to-research collaboration at their core.
The objectives of the Manufacturing Collaboration Stream are to:
- Foster collaboration between businesses, research organisations, investors and other parties to realise transformation in Australia’s manufacturers towards higher value added segments of the manufacturing ‘smile curve’
- Support manufacturers to work together to build manufacturing networks and ecosystems, unlock complementary capabilities, overcome barriers to scale and grow, and access global markets
- Support long-term job creation and a more highly skilled workforce in the Australian manufacturing sector
- Increase investment in Australian manufacturing, particularly in high-value added activities
- Increase manufacturing capability, business acumen, knowledge diffusion and expertise.
- For more information on eligibility please read the Grant opportunity guidelines.
Applications will open on Wednesday 11 August 2021.
To apply, go to www.business.gov.au/mmic