Business Energy Savers ProgramAugust 19, 2021
Are you a small business? Do you want to save on your energy bills and be more sustainable?
Then this new Victorian Government energy saver program is for you. A bonus of up to $2000 per business is available for a range of eligible upgrades. These may include the replacement of inefficient electric hot water systems, upgrading to more efficient reverse cycle air-conditioners or installing energy-efficient fridges or LED lights. The bonus amount depends on the upgrade and can reduce the cost of installation by up to 85-95%.
By registering your interest on our website, you will be contacted by our selected panel of providers who will provide you with a free quote.
We want to hear from you! The Energy Savers team is here to help you if you have any esquires on business energy efficiency. More details and registration is here: www.businessenergysavers.org
Now Open: Small Business COVID Hardship FundAugust 16, 2021
The Victorian Government is always looking for more ways to support more businesses in need. That’s why the Victorian Government’s Small Business COVID Hardship Fund will assist eligible small and medium businesses:
- whose operations have been severely impacted by COVID-19 restrictions that have been in place between 27 May 2021 and August 2021
- that have experienced at least a 70% reduction in turnover as a result of the COVID-19 restrictions, and
- that are ineligible for other key COVID-19 Victorian Government business grant programs that have been announced since 27 May 2021.
The program offers grants of $10,000 to eligible small and medium businesses, including employing and non-employing businesses.
It’s specifically designed to help businesses that are able to operate but that have a significantly reduced customer base due to the restrictions, such as pharmacists located in the CBD or manufacturers supplying closed venues, and those whose orders and bookings have been cancelled due to restrictions, such as catering businesses.
More information, is available at https://business.vic.gov.au/grants-and-programs/small-business-covid-hardship-fund
Small Business COVID Hardship FundAugust 13, 2021
The Small Business COVID Hardship Fund provides $10,000 grants for eligible small and medium businesses that have experienced a reduction in turnover of at least 70 per cent. Businesses that have received funding under any of the Victorian Government COVID-19 support packages launched on or after 27 May 2021 are not eligible for a grant under this program. Businesses are encouraged to check the eligibility for this program before applying.
Bayswater North- Covid Exposure SitesAugust 10, 2021
Please see recent updates for exposure sites in Bayswater North and follow State advice.
Tier 1 Exposure sites
Anyone who has visited a Tier 1 exposure site during the times listed must immediately isolate, , and quarantine for 14 days from the date of exposure. You should also contact the Department of Health on .
Tier 2 Exposure sites
SDI Australia – Another Great LocalAugust 6, 2021
Electric Vehicles Leading The Way LocallyAugust 3, 2021
Business Costs Assistance Program Round Two & Licensed Hospitality Venue FundAugust 2, 2021
Applications are now open for the Business Costs Assistance Program Round Two July Extension and the Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund 2021 July Extension. The extended programs give eligible businesses that did not apply in June, or have since become eligible, an opportunity to apply for the equivalent of July Top-Up Payments.
Business Costs Assistance Program Round Two July Extension
Details on full eligibility criteria, program guidelines, how to apply and FAQs are available at Business Costs Assistance Program Round Two July Extension
Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund 2021 July Extension
Details on full eligibility criteria, program guidelines and FAQs are available at Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund 2021 July Extension
Applications are open until 11:59pm 13 August 2021.
Businesses seeking advice can be directed to the Business Victoria Hotline on 13 22 15
ASC in Bayswater are hiring
Automation Systems & Controls in Bayswater are hiring.
Sales and Purchasing Administrator
- Answering Incoming Calls
- Actioning emails
- Attending to Counter Sales and Enquiries
- Processing Customer Purchase Orders
- Supporting Component sales from a Technical perspective
- Organising deliveries
- Ordering parts and liaising with Suppliers
- Working with Accounting Packages
- Working within AroFlo relative to Projects, Quotations, Tasks and BOMs
- Product identification and sourcing
- Ensuring that competitive pricing is secured for components procured
- Maintaining Warehouse stock bays
- Assisting with Stock takes
Applicant must have the following attributes;
- Customer focussed
- Willingness to learn the technical side of our business
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Enjoy being part of a team and assisting others where they can
- Have a proactive attitude
All enquiries must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bendigo Bank insurance promotionJuly 27, 2021
Take out an eligible Bendigo Bank insurance policy and you could win a brand new Kia Rio!*
To get a quote, call us on 9729 0122 or visit https://www.bendigobank.com.au/insurance
Modern Manufacturing Initiative – Grant opportunitiesJuly 26, 2021
The Manufacturing Collaboration Stream supports large-scale manufacturing projects with:
- business-to-business collaboration at their core and/or
- business-to-research collaboration at their core.
The objectives of the Manufacturing Collaboration Stream are to:
- Foster collaboration between businesses, research organisations, investors and other parties to realise transformation in Australia’s manufacturers towards higher value added segments of the manufacturing ‘smile curve’
- Support manufacturers to work together to build manufacturing networks and ecosystems, unlock complementary capabilities, overcome barriers to scale and grow, and access global markets
- Support long-term job creation and a more highly skilled workforce in the Australian manufacturing sector
- Increase investment in Australian manufacturing, particularly in high-value added activities
- Increase manufacturing capability, business acumen, knowledge diffusion and expertise.
- For more information on eligibility please read the Grant opportunity guidelines.
Applications will open on Wednesday 11 August 2021.
To apply, go to www.business.gov.au/mmic