November 7, 2020
December 2, 2020
Delivery of the Emerson Place Reserve Fenced Dog Off Lead Area
Knox City Council (Council) is seeking tenders for the Delivery of the Emerson Place Reserve Fenced Dog Off-Lead Area in Rowville.
The work to be performed under the contract are as following:
• Tracing and marking of existing services;
• Site establishment;
• Earthworks to achieve appropriate grading and drainage;
• Supply and installation of landscaping, including fencing, gates and a timber boardwalk over existing dry creek bed
• Construction of new concrete paths, and a granitic gravel area
• Supply and installation of bench seats
• Supply and installation of drinking fountains with dog bowls
• Supply and installation of new garden beds and trees;
• Installation of dog sculptures; and
• 52 week maintenance period.
This project does not have any attachments.